As a Factory Authorized Certified Aqua-Hot service center, CSRA Camperland can help you with all your repair and parts needs. With Credentialed Aqua-Hot factory trained service technicians on site, we are able to provide reliable care for your unit.
What is an Aqua-Hot Heating System?
Aqua-Hot Heating Systems use hydronic heating tubes to run hot liquid into heat exchanges that disperse heated air into living area. Coils, with potable water running through them, wrap around the boiler to transport hot water to faucets and appliances. This system allows for your unit to have quiet, moist, fume-free heat and continuous on-demand hot water.
Benefits of Having an Aqua-Hot Heating System
1. Even Heating – The Aqua-Hot heating systems are built in the floor with multiple heat zones throughout the unit. Each heat zone is equipped with a sensor that allows for recognition of a temperature change, intiating the
heat exchanger to automatically circulate moist heat from floor to ceiling and side to side to ensure the area stays a comfortable and consistent temperature.
2. Instant Hot Water – Water is pumped from your water supply through the piping that is heated in your Aqua-Hot unit and then delivered to your faucets. When you are hooked up to an endless supply of water, the on-demand system delivers all the hot water you need for showers, dishes and laundry.
3. Quiet Heating – Warm air flows into your living area through quiet, gently circulating fans. Gentle circulation keeps your interior air pressure even, preventing existing interior heat from being forced out and lost through cracks around windows and doors.
4. Fume Free Heating – With the Aqua-Hot systems advanced, low emission technology, it virtually eliminates fuel free odor for you and your neighbors.
5. Added Value – When it comes time to sell and trade-up, the NADA Recreational Vehicle Appraisal Guide (2013 edition) allows for over $9k in value for an Aqua-Hot Heating System, confirming the system to be a valuable addition to your coach or fifth wheel.